Friday, October 14, 2005

The Third Day of the Book Tour

The third day of the book tour, we flew to Montreal. So that was flying home.
Lisa Moore was writing in a notebook, and I was reading a book. I noticed, with a surge of affection, that she is left-handed. That curling, protective way that left-handed people write.
I hope she doesn’t mind me revealing that she is left-handed.
I believe that Lisa spent her time in Montreal buying gifts for us. She bought us sketch pads and charcoal, and taught us how to do gesture drawing. She sat on our living room floor flinging her charcoal around the page. The next day, over lunch, she drew a portrait of me. I kept getting into trouble for moving. It seems to me that Lisa is an exceptional artist. Anyway, I looked pretty in the picture.
Also, we saw the movie, C.R.A.Z.Y., and I fell in love with every moment of it. “How about that casting!” we all said, afterwards. I should point out that Lisa paid for the movie. Colin and I began to worry that she was doing too much. We didn’t know what to do.
Colin made roast chicken for dinner. I should point out that Lisa supplied the dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home