Monday, August 16, 2010

It might have been the same day

It might have been the same day, walking down the hill, and I’d just collected Charlie from pre-school. He said, ‘I lost my voice at pre-school today,’ and I said, ‘Did you?’ and he said, ‘Yes, but then I found it in the sandpit.’

'The wind blew the cover of the sandpit aside,' he said. 'And there was my voice.’


Anonymous sabiya said...

Charlie is so cute and cool!

I'm so happy your blog is back! I felt like wooping but i'm in a library so i silently cheered instead :)

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like Charlie lives in Never Never Land. I love it. I hope his imagination stays with him always.
- Anna

12:00 PM  
Blogger damiandawning said...

This made me smile. Thank you.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home